Are you serious?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aaron 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
29th September 2016 at 10:24 am #889

aaron
Keymaster

…or casual? I have a confession, I’m not really that into exercise. I enjoy it now and then but I know my body needs it so I force myself to do it daily. And that’s one of the reasons I made CycleVR, to make it more interesting.

What about you?

30th November 2016 at 3:12 am #1026

drinkywhiskers
Participant

Personally I’m an overweight non-exerciser. But I’m really excited by this.

I never learned to ride a bike and would look like a prat trying to learn now in my late 20s. The idea of going to a gym fills me with dread for fear of judgement from all the ab-ulous people so exercising at home seems the best solution.

Except the stationary bike bores me to tears. I listen to music, try to watch tv/films (pointless as i get too caught up in what’s happening onscreen and I lose my rhythm) just stared at the blank wall and I can’t escape the feeling of pointlessness.

But to have a real goal where you can literally see your progress on a map and feel like you’re completing something sounds utterly fantastic. I would do the same route as you whether it took me double or triple the time – I know I’d complete it because there is a target and I know i can get there eventually.

2nd December 2016 at 6:26 am #1032

Jessica Patel
Participant

hello i’m new user.i have serious and want to join your community.

regards
jessica patel

2nd December 2016 at 7:19 am #1033

aaron
Keymaster

Looks like you already have. Go for it!

4th February 2017 at 6:32 am #1099

Nate Collins
Participant

I love bicycling but only in warm weather. I see this as an opportunity to keep conditioned in an interesting and fun way without the hassles of the gym. Would be fun doing Poker runs too!

4th February 2017 at 6:50 am #1100

aaron
Keymaster

A ‘poker run’? That sounds interesting, do go on.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.